Master Grower and Breeder
Greengro Technologies (OTC: GRNH), a world class provider of eco-friendly green technologies is seeking a highly motivated individual that has experience growing cannabis and has the ability or familiarity with cannabis crossing and/or breeding. The individual must have knowledge of the local genetics, good organizational skills and familiarity with computer software such as Microsoft Word and Excel. This is an excellent opportunity for those who want to learn and understand breeding and cultivation of cannabis and general plant breeding and genetics.
– Ability to grow clones and maintain disease and pest free environment (growth chamber, greenhouse)
– Manage temporary labor to fulfill day to day responsibilities
– Sample submission to contract or affiliate labs for genomics and quality
– Data entry into proprietary software
– Ability to obtain pesticide applicator license
– Already licensed is a plus
– Anaheim, CA
Apply by sending your name, contact information and resume to email@example.com.