GRNH Invests In Cannabis Ventures
GreenGro Technologies, Inc. (OTCMKTS:GRNH) today announced to have made investments in Cannabis Ventures, Inc. which will help the company in its application process with Health Canada. GreenGro also plans to extend its expertise in agriculture science systems to facilitate Cannabis Ventures for the approval process in Canada while helping it with the initial interior designs and consulting for the medical marijuana plant growth systems.
Both, Cannabis Venture, Inc. and GreenGro Technologies, Inc. (OTCMKTS:GRNH) have agreed to explore further business opportunities in Canadian markets for GreenGro’s Modular Gro systems. Moreover, under the Health Canada guideline, they also plan to introduce GreenGro’s new Modular Gro systems for medicinal marijuana interior growth rooms.
Chief Executive Officer of GreenGro Technologies, Inc. (OTCMKTS:GRNH), James Haas expressed that Canada is aggressively pursuing growth opportunities in the Medical Marijuana industry and GreenGro’s involvement in Canada will open up way for its products and technology in the high demand Canadian market. The CEO also expressed that GreenGro already has number of turnkey products which could certainly benefit the organization who have already obtained MMPR license to pursue medical marijuana cultivation and commercialization.
• Greengro Technologies (GRNH) invests in Cannabis Ventures to support its application with Health Canada. It will also extend its expertise in indoor/outdoor agricultural science systems for the medical pot growth operations. CEO James Haas says, “We have several turn-key products that will immediately benefit the groups that have received their MMPR license.
• The two companies will explore further business opportunities regarding Greengro’s Modular Gro systems for the Canadian market. The Modular Gro systems will also be introduced for interior gro rooms under Canadian guidelines.
• #GRNH #GRO_ROOMS #Modular #Gro_Systems #Agricultural #Greengrotech
Vertical Hydrogarden had the pleasure of building a rooftop garden for Johnny Fratto this morning. As always we had fun. Building the tomato gro system went fantastic as you can see. Very soon the Fratto family will be enjoying fresh organic tomatoes from their very own rooftop garden.
Aquaponics Vs Hydroponics
On April 1st I gave a presentation at the Progressive Gardening Trade Association annual conference titled ‘Secrets to Selling Aquaponic’. The audience was primarily owners and managers of hydroponic stores.
When I was preparing and starting to think about the notion of ‘selling’ aquaponic, the first thoughts in my business school-trained brain were about target markets. How is the typical buyer of home aquaponics different than the typical market for these hydroponic businesses?
That thought, however, was immediately crowded out by a second, more basic thought. In order to sell aquaponic to a hydroponics customer, you really need to understand how aquaponic differs from hydroponics – which leads me to the point of this article. How does aquaponic differ from hydroponics? Let me count the ways:
Aquaponic vs Hydroponics
1. Startup speed – This is perhaps the biggest downside to aquaponic from a hydroponics perspective. In hydroponics you just add commercially formulated nutrients to your nutrient reservoir and you are off to the races. With aquaponic it takes about a month to start your system by developing a colony of nitrifying bacteria through a process called ‘cycling’. The ammonia from the fish waste will not be converted into the nitrates that the plants are seeking until this process is complete.
2. Relationship with bacteria – Hydroponic systems tend to be fairly sterile. I’ve visited hydroponic Groing facilities where I had to wear coveralls and a hairnet to enter. Not so with aquaponics. Bacteria are revered by aquaponic gardeners because, as described above, they are the engine that drives our systems.
3. Flood and Drain cycle – Hydroponic Gro-ers using flood and drain techniques generally only fertilize their plants once every four to six hours. Academic studies and vast, collective experience have shown that this optimizes the water and fertilizer the plants need. When you move to an aquaponics system, however, the ideal schedule changes to flooding for 15 minutes every 45 minutes. The reason is that the Gro bed now has taken on the additional role of being the filter for the fish waste. If you only ran the fish water through the filter every four to six hours, fish waste would build to dangerous levels.
4. Gro bed depth – Hydroponic Groers tend to use standard 6″ deep flood tables and put pots or cubes with plants in them in
AquaBundance Aquaponics Gro Bed
the flood trays. Again, because an aquaponics Gro bed is serving a dual role of both home for the plants and bio-filter for the fish waste, both need to be considered and optimized. Most media based aquaponic gardeners use 12″ deep Gro beds filled with an inert media. Over the years, side by side trials have shown that this depth of Gro bed develops the kind of robust bacteria colony needed to not only filter the liquid waste, but also to provide an excellent home for composting red worms and the heterotrophic bacteria needed to break down the solid waste from the fish.
5. Nutrients ( supplementation) – Hydroponic gardeners live and die by their nutrients, and the supplements to those nutrients. Not so with aquaponic gardeners. The goal of an aquaponic garden is to achieve a state of balance within its ecosystem. Everything that goes into the system must work towards this end goal, and not harm any other element of the system. Anything added to the system to boost plant Groth could, and probably will, harm the fish and possibly the bacteria colony and the compost worms. There are a few exceptions to this, including the use of liquid seaweed, small amounts of chelated iron, and a few minerals to adjust pH. But beyond those, aquaponic gardeners will think long and hard before adding anything to their systems except of course, fish feed.
6. Nutrients (dumping) – Hydroponic nutrients must be dumped and replaced on a regular basis to address nutrient imbalances that arise over time. This concept mystifies an aquaponic gardener. We only top up the fish tank with water and never dump and replace it unless there is a severe, unexpected problem. “Why on earth would you get rid of all that beautiful fish waste?”, the aquaponic gardener would query. The notion of nutrient imbalance is as foreign to an aquaponic gardener as it is to an organic soil gardener. Just as with healthy soil, a healthy aquaponics system just keeps getting better and better the longer it operates.
7. Plant disease – When I oversaw the plant Gro lab at AeroGro, we were constantly worried about disease. We sterilized anything that ever came into contact with the plants, their roots or the nutrient solution. The disease we feared the most was a fungus called pythium, or ‘root rot’, which is widely considered the scourge of hydroponics. Fortunately, pythium is almost non-existent in aquaponics. Researchers in Australia are currently studying why this is so, but my money is on all the bacteria and other living organisms in an aquaponics system. Logically they would help boost immunity; just as bacteria helps boost our own body’s immunity. Hydroponics is more of a ‘boy in the bubble’ by comparison. In addition, the very high oxygen levels in an aquaponics system and the activity of the composting worms to clean up dead plant matter probably both help mitigate disease outbreaks.
8. Temperature – An important part of an effective program to prevent pythium outbreaks in hydroponics is to make sure that the nutrient solution doesn’t get above 70 degrees F. Warm water is a perfect breeding ground for fungus, so keeping the water temperature below optimal breeding conditions for pythium makes sense. In aquaponics, however, the primary drivers of temperature are the requirements of the fish. The most widely used fish in North American aquaponics, after goldfish, are tilapia, and tilapia does best in water that is between 82 degrees and 86 degrees. The bacterium that drives the system is also happiest in that temperature range. Fortunately, because pythium is so rare in aquaponics this isn’t an issue. The plants don’t seem to mind either, as a 2005 report by Dr. Nick Savidov at the Crop Diversification Center in Alberta, Canada showed, aquaponics is every bit as effective at Groing plants as hydroponics.
9. pH – Optimal pH in a hydroponics system is 5.5 to 6.0. In aquaponics, pH is another factor that is compromised between the plants, fish and bacteria. Optimal pH is 6.8 – 7.0, which is again more closely related to what an organic soil gardener would target.
10. EC – Along with pH and water temperature, EC is the other measure that is closely tracked in hydroponics. EC, or Electrical Conductivity, is a measurement of the salts in the nutrient reservoir, which tells the hydroponic gardener how concentrated the nutrient solution is. This works because hydroponic nutrients are generally delivered in mineral salt form. Aquaponic plants, on the other hand, are fed by the organic waste from the fish, which has very little salts. EC is therefore not a useful measurement for the concentration of nutrients in an aquaponics system. Aquaponics requires confidence in Mother Nature, rather than a managed system requiring intense control. Once a system has been constructed using a set of generally accepted ‘Rules of Thumb‘ and has been fully cycled (ammonia and nitrite levels have dropped to zero), the only measures an aquaponic gardener monitors are temperature, pH, and nitrates. If nitrates are low (close to zero), more fish should be added to the system. If nitrates are high (above 50) more Gro beds and/or plants should be added. It’s as simple as that.
11. Insect control – You’ve probably guessed by now that because aquaponics is an organic system that uses fish, special care needs to be taken with regard to insect control. Even commonly used organic sprays such as insecticidal soap or neem oil could be harmful if over-sprayed into the fish tank. On the plus side, however, you can engage your fish in your insect control efforts. If I have an insect problem on a small plant, such as young peppers or salad greens, I’ll remove them from the Gro bed and let them soak in the fish tank for up to an hour. The bugs eventually loosen their grip on the plant and become fish food. And if you are lucky, the fish may even accelerate the process by nibbling the bugs directly off your plants. I also know of people who have even hung Bug Zappers over their fish tank as an additional form of feed for their fish.
12. Eco-system!! – Hydroponics is a system for Groing plants under highly optimized conditions. Aquaponics creates a complete eco-system in which various living creatures all interact to create a symbiotic whole. We use worms, liquid seaweed and beneficial insects as ‘team members’, each with jobs to perform rather than trying to isolate the plants and nutrients into single, definable, segregated components. Aquaponics is, above all else, an ecosystem where plants, fish, bacteria, and worms all live together in a beautifully balanced symbiotic relationship.
Read more: here.
For people who love plants, there is nothing quite as important as having the supplies they need to nurture and love their plants to produce high quality flowers or produce. That is why the use of Hydroponics Gardening Supplies has been on the rise for plant lovers and gardeners. Certainly, most people know that all plants thrive in the right conditions, but grasping what makes the right conditions does vary depending on several important factors including nutrients, lighting, water and nurturing a proper root system. Today’s high tech gardening has changed the way people get the most from their plants and create optimum gardening conditions. At Greengro Technologies our expertise and top notch Hydroponics Supplies can help even those who don’t even have the slightest green thumb to become superb growers of produce, flowers and plants.
With our expert advice of gardening, and the use of Greengro Hydroponics Supplies, we can help the indoor or outdoor gardener and farmer make the most out of their plantings. Our experts have a better scientific understanding about what makes gardens and plants grow to their fullest potential than the average garden shop. In some garden centers that gardeners and plant lovers go to get supplies, they get a host of advice that simply follow the old fashioned rules of gardening. This includes proper space for roots, the right amount of water, sunshine and nutrients. However, at Greengro, our expertise has expanded gardening techniques and successes for hundreds of customers. We offer our customers precise information and hydroponic gardening design tips to naturally enhance their gardening outcome. Our advice includes improved water and misting capability, proper lighting, smaller potting soil containers for plants and seedlings to protect their tender root systems, air pumps for added oxygen for planting systems, as well as water filtration and pumping systems to provide optimum balanced moisture.
With the help and advice of Greengro, both farmers and gardeners can get all the expert advice for using and creating Hydroponics Supplies for the best produce and flower gardens imaginable. Our Hydroponics designs are custom designed based on demand of space, desired effect and productivity. At Greengro our designs include both vertical designs as well as more traditional hydroponic designs to match the desires and needs of our clients greenhouse plans. With quality hydroponic supplies from Greengro, garden loving people can create much more productive gardening for both flowers and produce.
To learn more about how Hydroponics Supplies from Greengro can improve your garden and greenhouse, check out our website at: https://greengrotech.com/ or contact our experts designing staff via Greengro, 1100 Orangefair Lane Unit I, Anaheim, CA 92801. Our phone contact phone #is (714) 441-1408 and our fax# is (714) 441-1409. You can shop directly at one of our distributors.
• Greengro Offers Hydroponics Equipment
These days it’s not uncommon for businesses or companies to pitch a sales speech about how you should buy some product they actually know nothing about; however, the one thing that is always evident is their low level of professionalism. At Greengro Technologies, we are dedicated to providing our clients with quality products – in our area of expertise only. Specializing in hydroponics equipment, you can trust that our professionals offer the best, state of the art products at an affordable price. Avoid the stress and hassle of having to search for a provider who knows their stuff; make your next purchase with Greengro Technologies today!
• Why buy from Greengro Technologies?
Our experts are the best at what they do. As authority figures in our field, we take great pride in selling only up to date, quality, long lasting hydroponics equipment that is going to go above and beyond your expectations. With hundreds of products in our store, there is something for all of your needs. Most importantly, though, our products aren’t overly expensive like other companies; rather than trying to get rich, we strive to be a loyal, trustworthy provider for our customers. With that being said, you come before all else. Our products above average and are significantly affordable at the same time.
• What types of products does Greengro provide?
We provide most hydroponics equipment. For instance our online inventory is equipped with varying sizes of flexible air stone, round air stone, TDS-3 Handheld TDS Meters, ActiveAqua Chiller refrigeration units, varying sizes of straight connectors, chiller fitting kits, commercial air pumps, filters and prefilters, and so much more. We have something for all of your needs. Stop wasting your time with other providers who inevitably can’t help you.
Call Greengro today and let’s see how we can be of assistance!
For a consultation, call us at (714) 441-1408 or fax us at (714) 441-1409
• About Greengro and How to Contact Us
We are a world-class provider of eco friendly hydroponics equipment. We have years of experience under our belts serving both indoor and outdoor agricultural systems and markets. Greengro is located in Anaheim, Ca. but you can visit our online store at www.greengrotech.com. For a consultation, call us at (714) 441-1408 or fax us at (714) 441-1409. For anything else, email us at email@example.com and we will send a reply back as soon as possible. Purchase your next hydroponics products with Greengro today at one of our distributors!
In the late 1700s Thomas Malthus, a British scholar, predicted that population growth would eventually outstrip the agricultural production capability of the earth. More than 200 years later, human innovation has proven Malthus wrong as improved farming methods have allowed the Earth to support billions more than Malthus ever thought possible. The Earth’s human population continues to grow, however, and continued innovation will be necessary to ensure that sufficient agricultural resources are available to support more people. Vertical farming is an exciting concept that may help diffuse the population bomb, allowing comfortable accommodation of continued population growth. Greengro can help entrepreneurs and innovators interested in this concept with proven, data-driven vertical growing methods.
The concept of vertical farming has been around since the ancient Hanging Gardens of Babylon were constructed, but the idea has gained momentum in the past century as modern construction, electrical and agricultural techniques has made it more feasible. A vertical growing system is essentially the propagation of plants in a skyscraper greenhouse or similar indoor structure where crops may be grown on several levels. For home users, vertical grow rooms use indoor fluorescent lights and stacks of crops to grow plants. The stacks are slanted to give the crops better access to light. Because there are stacks of crops, owners of vertical grow systems get the maximum efficiency from their growing space.
Greengro is a leading provider of vertical farming designs and equipment. Greengro has vertical grow systems appropriate for both large commercial enterprises and home vertical growing enthusiasts. If you’re interested in starting a vertical growing facility, dealing with a company with the expertise and the right products is important to making your venture a success. Greengro’s wide range of vertical growing products, and the experience of its skilled staff will give you the gear and the support you need to start realizing the benefits of vertical growing.
When you begin using vertical farming techniques, you will realize a variety of important benefits. For starters, because your operation is indoors, you’ll be able to grow crops year-round. The controlled atmosphere of your vertical garden or farm will allow you to decrease your need for pesticides and fertilizers, giving you the opportunity to grow more natural crops. By engaging in vertical growing, you’ll also be contributing to creating more sustainable urban environments and reducing the need for energy-expending refrigeration and transportation. All of these benefits and more await entrepreneurs, innovators and home gardeners who take advantage of Greengro Technologies superior products and services to start a vertical growing facility. Shop all your vertical farming needs today at one of our distributors website.
One of the major concerns facing people in the 21st century is how to make sure fruits and vegetables are fresh, clean and chemical free; with Greengro wide range of greenhouse equipment the problem of finding out where fresh fruit and vegetables were grown and under what conditions can be a thing of the past. Greengro products can ensure success in growing fruits, vegetables and plants in a covered environment that can be managed through the company’s automatic maintenance equipment; this technology removes the problems of ensuring the climate remains perfect for all plants within a Greengro greenhouse.
Greenhouse equipment can be designed and manufactured to meet the needs of those with a small or large space to grow their own plants with different products available to ensure success. For those looking to increase the amount of light entering their greenhouse Greengro offers a wide range of lighting to replicate natural light and increase growing times. In areas where light is at a premium, either because of the position of the garden the greenhouse is situated in or through low light levels in winter months reflectors can be installed to increase the light entering the greenhouse.
Alongside supplying basic greenhouse equipment Greengro can work with a customer to meet all their needs concerning operating a successful greenhouse growing system. Shelving and storage products can be found that house everything a gardener needs to be a success in growing the best plants they can; the design of a greenhouse can include irrigation systems that reduce the risks of plants not growing quickly because of a lack of water. Ensuring the all around health of plants within the warm environment of a greenhouse is important in becoming a successful gardener and growing the best plants possible can be made easier with Greengro products including rain collectors.
As a one stop shop for everything a greenhouse owner needs to setup and maintain a positive growing environment the best quality equipment can be found from Greengro. Successful gardeners ensure that their plants are well fed, a problem that can be solved with the inclusion of Greengro composters that can convert household and garden waste into a natural plant feed to help plants grow. When looking for greenhouse equipment every need can be met through an approved Greengro retailer, online or call a sales representative to discuss which products will meet your needs.
The whole world is going green. As more people become aware of the precarious state of the planet investing in green technologies has become a no-brainer. Not only are these green technologies imperative for the long term health of the planet, they also make good economic sense. Many governments worldwide have also joined the green revolution and are putting their immense financial resources into companies that are developing the green technologies that will help to sustain the planet. For private individuals investing in the green economy not only make sense, it can make lots of dollars as well.
OC Investments in California is an investment firm which has long identified the economic and social benefits of putting their money behind the forward thinking companies that are creating products and services that are good for the environment and makes economic sense. One of the companies they invest in is Greengro Technologies, Inc. Greengro Technologies, Inc. is a company which designs, manufactures and sells sustainable vertical cultivation systems and facilities that are eco-friendly. The people at OC Investments have backed this publicly traded pink sheet corporation because they understand that sustainable sources of food will be a necessity for many years to come.
The products and services offered by Greengro are designed with both large industrial farms and individual consumers in mind. The influx of capital from OC Investments has helped Greengro to create a wide range of products to improve the efficiency and productivity of people with large industrial farming operations and those with backyard and balcony gardens. These products have been warmly received by farmers large and small and has Greengro poised to become a major player in eco-friendly, sustainable gardening far into the future.
Greengro is a solutions based company. They design, produce and market simple, easy to use, reliable products and services which help farmers to overcome barriers to maximum efficiency. Their vertical cultivation technology allows farmers to improve productivity, quality and the bottom line. As more markets open up internationally for their products and services savvy individuals and organizations like OC Investments will see the size of their dividends skyrocket while helping to provide affordable food for billions of people around the world. Due to increasing demand Greengro recently increased their manufacturing capability by acquiring Vertical Hydrogarden Inc., the company which invented the vertical cultivation system that increases crop yields while lowering energy costs.
Greengro will give you the upper hand when it comes to green technologies. With a world class provider of eco-friendly green technologies like Greengro, look no further. This company can give you many benefits if you decide to invest into the company. The company works with restaurants, community gardeners, small and large-scale commercial clients. With an array of different clients, this company can give you more benefits when investing in this company. Vertical systems are a key ingredient to this success. Vertical farming is a revolutionary service that is better than traditional farming.
The idea of vertical farming is to utilize an entire space rather than just an upward space for growing plants. This kind of farming controls space and light to increase the overall plant yield. Controlling the farming with the vertical method may allow you to design your area in the way you wish. You can set up your grow operation within a space from as small as a closet to as large as an entire building. While in an indoor environment, some variables may need to be considered when investing in vertical farming. The space used must have optimum growing efficiency and maximum light coverage. When these variables are met, you are ready to start using vertical farming. One advantage of vertical farming is that the plant is not forced to grow in one direction, resulting in higher crop yields.
With the freedom of space and convenience, look no further as this is a sound investment. OC investors may be very interested in this to help further the business. When investing in Greengro, OC investors will see a bright future ahead of them within the growing business while working with new clients. Greengro is a number one design choice for outdoor and indoor hydroponic growing systems. OC investors may find this interesting to ensure they are investing in a good company. Greengro offers only the best and highest grade products that can be perfectly adapted to their individual preferences. The company ensures they take the upmost pride in their products and stands by the patented design. The quality of customer service is also taken into account very much so, which may catch the eyes of OC investors. Overall, this company has a solid background and a multitude of different customers under their company. With a strong company like this, there is not a possibility of being disappointed in your investment.